SharePoint is simply a content management system that allows for ease of use, and supplies advanced features not previously available in Microsoft CMS. It allows for the most basic of users to easily add content, yet gives administrators more control over elements of your site that are important to you.
If you have been to our hands-on training session for SharePoint, this site will serve as a refresher. If you have not yet been to training, this site can help you get comfortable with exercises you will see in the training session.
If you would like to sign up for SharePoint Training:
- First, sign up for a Kentucky.gov test username.
- You can sign up for your test account on our secure test login page.
- Make sure your agency already has a test website set up in SharePoint
- You will have a test URL for your site. If not, contact your project manager.
- Schedule a training date.
- Please contact your project manager to see what's available to you.
The goal of Kentucky.gov is to empower each of you to build and maintain a professional web site.
The goals of SharePoint Help are to help you find answers, learn best practices, walk you through step by step video tutorials, share documentation, and offer you a place to download training materials to help other SharePoint users in your agency.
Let's work together!